corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint/Bodyshop people

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paint/Bodyshop people
SXi_Tim

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 07 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
Well i have built a false floor for her, got some nice depos on the way and taken the shitty orange repeaters off, but still got the sleeper look Running billiantly after i got it set up on the rolling road, getting new pics when i have tarted the engine up a bit...should be next week.

Booo the tango side repeaters ruled! Looking forward to the pics!
Will she be attending PVS this year?

its made a quite a big difference without the tango lights on it, yeah i would have thought i'll be at PVS
SXi_Tim

2nd Mar 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Yep, you just need to key up the surface and clean off any flakes in the paint. This can be done with 320 or 400 depending on what you are painting. The primer then just needs flatting out after it has been laid down to get everything super smooth before paint.

Cheers for the help (and the guide) should make life a lot easier tomorrow
wilson_sri

2nd Mar 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Well i have built a false floor for her, got some nice depos on the way and taken the shitty orange repeaters off, but still got the sleeper look Running billiantly after i got it set up on the rolling road, getting new pics when i have tarted the engine up a bit...should be next week.

its made a quite a big difference without the tango lights on it, yeah i would have thought i'll be at PVS

Will be good to see her...As you can tell, i miss her like fuck! Mind if i kiss her?
And whats this about needing a new wing?

[Edited on 02-03-2007 by wilson_sri]
SXi_Tim

2nd Mar 07 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Will be good to see her...As you can tell, i miss her like fuck! Mind if i kiss her?
And whats this about needing a new wing?

[Edited on 02-03-2007 by wilson_sri]

Kiss her all you like oh yeah..the wing courtesy of high winds and a fucking drainpipe on the house

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint/Bodyshop people 23 database queries in 0.0102961 seconds