corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 never used or fitted dual back boxes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 never used or fitted dual back boxes
essex bad boi

User status: Offline
   6th Mar 07 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all i have two never used or fitted dual back boxes in carbon fibre and chrome i tried to fit them to my corsa b but had no luck unless take spare boot weld out.

There are a few scratches on the box itself but it will not affect the look in the long run as scratches are where the exhaust cant be seen when fitted.

they are ripspeed no bit chav but they look the dogs b******s but there taking up room and selling them would produce some cash for my corsa i have atm.

im looking around the £130 mark for the 2 but amopen to sensible offers.

let me no, u2u me and i can arrange viewing, dont mind meeting halfway as pics not option atm as phone in repair.

thanks rob

[Edited on 06-03-2007 by essex bad boi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 never used or fitted dual back boxes 25 database queries in 0.0083320 seconds