corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***STOLEN CAVALIER GSI***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***STOLEN CAVALIER GSI***
dose

User status: Offline
13th Mar 07 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys...my cavalier gsi got stolen tonight around 12 -1230....was just messing on computer wen heard a dull thud outside...living in clackmannan i never thought nothing of it.....prior to that i heard a car with a loud exhaust slow down then drive off(could be theif getting dropped off)?...looked out window to notice she not their...i park on a hill so went outside to see if maybe rolled down or something :? ...Phoned police(response time 30mins) not bad for alloa :roll: ....

Came out decided to tell me they broke into car then smashed the window outwards....aye ok mate...becuase u would break into a car and then smash the window.....must have either had a key :evil: or broke stering lock and hotwired it :cry: ...

Done the local hotspots and nothing to be seen...pretty rare car a cav gsi in silver so off for parts or joyriders....although didnt hear car start would recognise it a mile away....

please look out for anyfuker selling parts etc engine brakes...u know the script...absolutley raging at the minute....what makes things worse is i have some of my tools in the back of the car for doing hommers...so theirs another thing fuked up :evil:

Cars regestration is :j938 cgt

car has 3 brand new tyres(one still to go one) and one above legal limit....lowered 35mm magnex stainless exhaust....fuel gauge dont work.no dash illumination.

I will be offering a reward for this if its to be found...no chancers....i mean it!!!

Anyifo please pm...no names will be given out...all help appreciated big time....

Chris
mac1976

13th Mar 07 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will keep a eye out mate and so wil gk
kenny-g

13th Mar 07 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes got it back now, police found it
mac1976

13th Mar 07 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to here any damage to it then
adamC20xe

13th Mar 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i f***in hate twockers there scummy ba****ds if you find out who it was kill them. the cavs minted by the way not many ones that clean left these days hope its ok mate
dose

16th Mar 07 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=346318

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***STOLEN CAVALIER GSI*** 24 database queries in 0.0113890 seconds