corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GSI vs 106 GTI

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI vs 106 GTI
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 07 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
what litre cars where tested in this ncap thing you keep using as shit excuse to say they are just as solid...my arse are they! there made of tin and dent if you lean on them...give me a decent xe corsa and i would leave any 106/paxo in my dust or smoke...get over it steve/cupra steve there poo and corsas are better

your a funny guy il give you that

how old are you stavs? you sound about 17 lol
SportBoy

22nd Mar 07 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

another really interesting thread full of 106 drivel

[Edited on 22-03-2007 by SportyBoy]
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Mar 07 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

The thing is stavs seems to think by telling me that 106's are crap that its going to bother me.

I dont care TBh i only bought a 106 because it was cheap to use for work, what i find funny, is that the car i bought because it was cheap is still faster than his corsa

iv had a leon cupra, i dont need a lecture from some jumped up corsa owner about decent cars, please
SAL
Premium Member

22nd Mar 07 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

steve the only issue is all this corsa vs gti paxo etc is comming up all the time on here and tbh i really dont give a flying whats quicker...im goin to stick up for corsas all day long...at the end of the day who gives a fuck what is quicker ?
Scotty C

22nd Mar 07 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

This thread still going?!
fir3vip3r

22nd Mar 07 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

god some people on here are truly pathetic..

really dont understand all the people slating corsas your on corsasport you idiots.... theres soo many sites dedicated to saxos and 106s go there rather than saying ohh look at us we have cars that can handle.... wow....
every other thread is about 106s etc. steve just let it die FFS we know you own a 106 so what? you have to tell us how superior your arches are??

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
mav

23rd Mar 07 at 03:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

WWW.CORSASPORT.CO.UK

corsas rule end of discussion

And I would have a 1.6 sport or XE corsa over a 106 GTi anyday, don't care if the tinbox is faster or what...

These daily 106gti discussions are boring me, just going over and over the same arguments time and time again..No matter how the thread starts it's always the same...

[Edited on 23-03-2007 by mav]

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GSI vs 106 GTI 23 database queries in 0.0102031 seconds