corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlight bulbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlight bulbs
alan t

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my headlights seem pretty dull compared to other cars headlights so was thinking about getting a better set of bulbs. seen a few sets in halfords which say up to 50% better light. has anyone uprated there bulbs and what was the result?
deano87

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have uprated my Depos to the 30% lights (silver packet at Halfords as opposed to gold). There is definitely an improvement as the Depos don't give off very good light.

I'm sure you'd see an improvement putting 30's in standard headlights, so yes, 50% would make a difference.

There is always the option of upgrading to HID's (which are basically xenons, I think) but that is expensive. Uses the same light unit, just different power modules etc behind it.

New Poll