corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c14se manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c14se manifold
corsasriboy

User status: Offline
6th Apr 07 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know whether a nova sri manifold will fit my corsa sri?as both are c14se engines i cant see any issues except obviously the routing of the exhaust where it meets the cat.please help as im struggling to find a cheap manifold for my car so i'm searching all possibilitys!lol.thanks
Robin
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will fit the engine, but won't join the Corsa exhaust system.
corsasriboy

8th Apr 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate!i think i will wait out for one specifically for my car then.thanks again.

New Poll