corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Universal Carbon fibre look mudflaps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Universal Carbon fibre look mudflaps
PaulopelGsi

User status: Offline
8th Apr 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just started selling these, sold them for mitsi's subarus etc for a while but have now made a universal set available to fit any car. They are a nice shape so will fit any car with minimal amount of modification. Not to everyones taste but these are to the same quality as the Evo/Impreza ones I sell and are a nice alternative to the Polyurethane ones I think.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Carbon-Fibre-look-mudflaps-flaps_W0QQitemZ160104474907QQcategoryZ43117QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Mark.W

8th Apr 07 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bit too square for my likeing and the price Łouch just to stop a bit mud going onto the car
davey_jack

8th Apr 07 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very pricey for carbon fibre "look"

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Universal Carbon fibre look mudflaps 25 database queries in 0.2923911 seconds