corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 30 degree inlet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 30 degree inlet
fuju64

User status: Offline
12th Apr 07 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, ive got some dbilas tb things and was wondering how much i could get a 30dergee inlet manifold for? they seem like a damn site better option than straight ones i read somewhere that Dave A does those vsport ones? and will they fit on the tb's i got. going on a x16xe by the way. cheers.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

12th Apr 07 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate, have them in stock, we have fitted some dbilas tb's onto them and they worked well. you do need to modify the fuel rail and tap the injectors into the tb's but nothing a good engineering company cant do for you, we did ours with a stand drill, took 20 mins.
fuju64

12th Apr 07 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah cool, how much are the inlets and what difference does it make to the performance? and would it work still using the plenum? il eventualy get trumpets on it but moneys a little tight atm.
Dave A

12th Apr 07 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the inlets are £180 inc Vat and make a big difference to performance. mine gained 12bhp and 8lb/ft of torque by fitting it. others have shown similar results
fuju64

12th Apr 07 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice nice, i think im guna have to puchase one of they then, is modifying the fueld rail and tapping the injectors not that hard then? i fancy trying it myself if i actualy new what to do. o yea i tried goin on that vsport website dave but it didnt work.
Brett
Premium Member

12th Apr 07 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May as well get it straight off ebay. Cut out the middle man.
fuju64

12th Apr 07 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can get some off ebay? il have a ganders
fuju64

12th Apr 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt differnet inlets have different sized ports and stuff though?
Dave A

12th Apr 07 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, they are not available off ebay, they are custom made to our spec. they come with a 40mm port size but they need to be enlarged to accept bigger sizes, will allow up to a 48mm body to be fitted.
fuju64

12th Apr 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the dbilas tb's does the port sizes on the inlet need to be enlarged to about 45-48mm since thats the size of the butterfly valve? if i find out how to modify the fuel rail myself and if it runs with the plenum (until i get money for trumpets and a new management system) il be contacting you dave about getting the inlet in the near future.

New Poll