corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest on corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gauging interest on corsa sport
c4rsa-sport

User status: Offline
16th Apr 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am thinking of selling my car as i want something newer and bigger now, but am in no rush to sell, right the car is a corsa sport (99) with these modifications
-speedline allesio2 powercoated in silver (set of 5)
-spax rsx coilovers
-single wiper converstion
-3.5 inch exhaust
-slatted grill
engine is a x16xe with 59K on the clock, with
-bmc cda air filter
-enlarged throttle body
-mantzel powerbox
-ported and polished cylinder head (only done 50miles with new head gasket set and all other gaskets replaced)
-SBD rollers
-newman 264 cams (fitted with head)
-janspeed 4-2-1 manifold
-de-cat pipe
-dastek unichip
-calibra calipers with drilled and grooved discs
-i also have some vernier pulleys on the way and arp rod bolts if they are not fitted will give with the car
-the rocker cover is now polished along with the thermostat housing
-few problems with the car which im am trying to get sorted at the moment, no oil pressure at the moment but i am not driving but having a new oil pump fitted asap, still running slightly lumpy maybe solved when pulleys are fitted, thats about it really, at the moment i am unsure weather i am going to sell so want to see if there is much interest and any offers u2u me

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by c4rsa-sport]

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by c4rsa-sport]
cheeksport

16th Apr 07 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely car mate, just like mine, wat price range u lookin at, my ladt neds car and i also need 2nd car, lol hers
kieranbravo21

17th Apr 07 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swop for a 1.4 sport with cash ur way?
c4rsa-sport

17th Apr 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im waiting for it to get sorted out so its running perfect then i will make my mind up about it, offers around £2700

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest on corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.1146801 seconds