corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » chipped xbox CRYSTAL

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chipped xbox CRYSTAL
valverguy

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the original limited edition xbox crystal. Its chipped with an executer 2.6 and fitted with the relevant switch to enable disable the chip.

Comes with high definition scartlead 1 crystal controller several games (cant think what right now but they are original) power lead think i have the box and manuals aswell .... problems are as follows.

The switch works perfect but i have snapped the switch handle bit to flick it on and off. its no biggy coz if you use your nail you can still switch it etc.

there are no screws in the bottom of the xbox. (may be able to find em before it sells) this is because i have had it open so many times to switch various things that i have mislaid em.

comes with remote and sensor and few other bits n bobs. The xbox comes with its orignal hard drive as the 120gb i had in there is staying with me.

The hard drive will come with a dashboard only... (there is no games what so ever on the drive simply because i dont want to be implicated in any dodgy goings on).

I only want 45 for it collected from wirral OR 60 posted.... pictures will follow later on this evening or 2morrow day.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » chipped xbox CRYSTAL 25 database queries in 0.0078959 seconds