corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd "Fans"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man Utd "Fans"
Danny P

User status: Offline
3rd May 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to laugh at some so called Man Utd fans after last nights defeat. Some of them dont have a clue do they.

Been talking a fair few of them at work today, and they have been coming out with some of the most rediculous comments ever about last night, not one of them could admit to me today that they were beaten by a better team Some of them even blamed the rain

Selection of a few comments i've heard today:

"Fergie doesn't know how to manage, why wouldn't you play 4-4-2 like we have been all season"

"Ronaldo is a waste of space, we should have sold him when we had chance in the summer"

"This season has been a waste"

Fuck sake man, i'd give anything to lose in a Champions League semi-final, in fact, i'd be quite happy to get to ANY semi-final, even the Jonhstones Paints would do me!!

Fickle cunts, get a grip
Marc

3rd May 07 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm supporting Chelsea next season.
Hammer

3rd May 07 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fickleness of most football fans is unbelievable tbh
Mark1984_SRI

3rd May 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a utd fan, after watching the game last night i have no excuses for the teams display, we just never looked like we could score. Milan were immense, Gattuso was awesome. Through the whole game you could count utd's chances on one hand. My only criticism is that i don't feel Fergie made any changes soon enough, it would've been good to see Saha on earlier, Vidic wasn't fit enough to play, and perhaps switching Ronaldo to the right may have changed the shape a little as Gattuso stopped him from playing the whole game. Overall i doubt any changes would've changed the outcome, we were out classed. I hope this sounds a little better than the people you've spoken to today

[Edited on 03-05-2007 by Mark1984_SRI]
Jules S
Premium Member

3rd May 07 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I'm supporting Chelsea next season.

That's the spirit
Mather.16v

3rd May 07 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair we got played of the park, by the time i left the pub last night i was sick to death of listenin to part time man utd fans slaging man utd all game and saying we were shit, he was shit, fergie is shit blah blah blah

gattuso had ronaldo in his pocket all night and giggs was poor, the defence didnt hold together at all, rooney up front didnt have a bad game but he had no support and not decent balls threw all night

we've played close to the same 11 all season and recently had a bad injury crisis, so the fitness levels and not resting player like we would have liked were factors

i didnt expect us to go threw and after last nights performace i cant see liverpool winning it this year either

the season is far from over, we could still be on for the double, which would be a terrific end to the season

Cosmo

3rd May 07 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mather.16v
i didnt expect us to go threw and after last nights performace i cant see liverpool winning it this year either

Thats exactly how they played in the first 45mins in Istanbul...but we have a much better defensive unit (midfield and defenders together) than you guys so cant see why we couldnt stop them playing.
smack

3rd May 07 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we got batterd, i happly told people that today at work. you win some you loose some, get over it
Mather.16v

3rd May 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adsactly smack

take it on the chin, we got outplayed fair and sqaure
Rocky

3rd May 07 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as utd fan i fully admit man utd were flat they just didnt look like that wanted to win for some reason was well weird milan were well to strong for utd totally and beat them hands down as i said move on and get over it!!
chris-sri

3rd May 07 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
we got batterd, i happly told people that today at work. you win some you loose some, get over it

Very much so! Outplayed and humbled tbf. Shame as I don't think we gave a decent account of ourselves but that means fuck all.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd "Fans" 24 database queries in 0.0102010 seconds