corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Corsa GSI 2.0 Turbo for Swaps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI 2.0 Turbo for Swaps
Tappits

User status: Offline
8th May 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On for a m8
Migweb link
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/cars-sale/314427-corsa-gsi-2-0-turbo-swaps.html

Badically i just fancy a change, i dont keep cars all that long as i get bored easily..

The car is a caribic blue gsi fitted with c20let.
a rough run down of the car... if any one is interested in a swap p/x deal or whatever i am open to any sujestions and will send any pics you like / info etc.

Engine done less than 100k although i cant prove this, previous owner didnt want to part with receips for some reason..
Engine was re build less than 10k ago. I was dubious about this when i bought the car but having recently done the head gasket around 2,3k ago it is fresh in the bores and has low comp oversize pistons fitted and steel rods.
Evo 5 chips which hold 15 psi all day, (will do upto 18 i beleive)
within the last month or so i have fitted-
brand new disks and pads (v6)
new head gasket
new cambelt.
new uprated fuel pressure reg
uprated fuel pump
4 brand new toyo tyres.
and sorted a few errors in how the conversion was done like tie bar spacers etc.

car runs and drives sweet.

the bad points...

body work.. boot lid has some rust under seal where they always go and theres some scratches that have been touched up on one side.. its not the best but its average for an L reg corsa.
Zorst.. when i bought the car the system over the back axel was way too thin so i cut this off as it wasnt doin the car any favours, made a little bracket to put me on til rest of system could be made but i havent got round to this so wants a back box and a bit over axle making. Its supprisingly not that loud concidering.
Cig burn in drivers seat.
thats about it really.
engine is clean enough, white rocker cover etc.. car has a nice omp steering wheel.

anything u want to know or see just ask.

forgot to mention the car has gas coilovers on which have not done that many miles. And 6 speed f28 with no crunches or noises. And conversio done using chris astley parts
I think the car is worth £3,200.

A couple of other points,
The engine never taps when cold, (tappits/piston slap) there are a lot out there what do.

car and engine are both rather dirty, took these pics on phone this morning. ile give it a clean and put some propper ones up, i have the plug cover and turbo cover.

got a more pics if needed

[Edited on 08-05-2007 by Tappits]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Corsa GSI 2.0 Turbo for Swaps 24 database queries in 0.0080559 seconds