corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » arch trim fitting.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arch trim fitting.
Hoddo

User status: Offline
   15th May 07 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, I posted in general chat yesterday after going out to my car to find my front nearside arch bumper hanging off.

went to my local vaux dealer and paid £18.50 for a new piece of trim (that was f***in scratched)

now, I've had a quick look but whats the easiest way to put the new one back on?

do I have to take the whole plastic arching out to put the new trim on?

it seems quite tough and dont know if I can get my hand up to undo the old bolts.

thanx!

dan

New Poll