corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » private plate J12 UKE "luke" "juke"??? CHEAP!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author private plate J12 UKE "luke" "juke"??? CHEAP!!
chapcorsa

User status: Offline
   9th May 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above stated, open to any reasonable offers as my name isnt luke i just got it with the car, wouldnt mind replacing it with something more to do with the car, will let it go cheap to anyone on this forum or other forums if it saves on advertising. must be worth something to someone, just not me

will say £200 plus transfer fee, can come to an agreement but i guarantee i will let it go cheaper than any SIMILAR plate you can find, the one i want is aprrox 280 all in so offers close to that would do me fine ( all transfers etc inc )

Rob E

9th May 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you buy the car from north wales?? a lad in my work used to own that golf, very nice car
chapcorsa

13th May 07 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate bought it from burnley, the guy had only owned it 9 months or so and wanted a beemer, seems its been quite well cared for, few things i wanna sort out plus mods but im pretty happy with it

bump
chapcorsa

13th May 07 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

similar plates ive priced up at 280 all transfers inc, so i will beat this price anyone??
chapcorsa

13th May 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
chapcorsa

14th May 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.make-your-own.co.uk/makeaplate.php?Prefix=J&regnums=ANY&alphas=uke&Submit=%3C%3C%3C%3C+Check+IT+Here%21+%3E%3E%3E%3E

here are some similar prices of plates similar to mine, bear in mind once you click to buy the price increases to around £300 with transfer fees etc on top. i will beat these prices.
chapcorsa

14th May 07 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had this plate valued and have had an agreed sum of £400 pound to be sent to me after sale is complete if i allow them to sell the plate so someone will get a bargain!! the valuation was from regtransfers.co.uk
craig_s

14th May 07 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send luke gsi16v a u2u on here.

[Edited on 14-05-2007 by sri power]
chapcorsa

16th May 07 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » private plate J12 UKE "luke" "juke"??? CHEAP!! 25 database queries in 0.0109189 seconds