corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » poor idle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author poor idle
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
22nd May 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sport is starting to chug a bit when starting on a cold engine, i turn the ignition and put a bit of throttle on to just get it running then take my foot off and the revs goes below normal idle height and the car starts to chug but then turns to normal after 2/3 seconds. i've heard this could be the agr sensor and was wondering where in the bay it is located so i can give it a clean

cheers

New Poll