corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Stonehaven Motor Club Autocross, June 3rd

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stonehaven Motor Club Autocross, June 3rd
creationracing

User status: Offline
23rd May 07 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello again everybody.

Just to let you know were holding an Autocross/Clubcross on June 3rd, bit short notice I know and a bit far from some of you but worth putting the balloon up anyway. Just South of Aberdeen for those who dont know where we are. Competition licence and Motor Club membership are necessary but can be applied for on the day if required.

Not me organising this time, details are as follows. You can get regs/entry forms from the address below or PM me and I'll forward:

Roy K.

For those of you who came to our events last year and found the field to rough and too small for your liking, we have managed to obtain the use of an 18 acre unused smooth field approximately 4 miles from Stonehaven, which is absolutely ideal and will have you all begging for more!

If you get your entries in by the closing date, you'll get a reduced entry, if not, I'm afraid it will have to be a full entry fee. (Thats £40 with £5 refunded on the day if everying is sorted on time)

By the way, if I have missed anybody off the list above, please forward this note on, and for those of you who are part of ESACC or any other committees, please send this to all rally competitors in your address books.

The location is now Landranger Map 45 / 825 910, which is just north of Nether Auquhollie up the white road marked Lang Stanes. We will put out arrows to guide you to the venue from both the A 957 and the B 979. It is advised to use the A957 if possible as the yellow road from the B979 does not have any passing places and is not really suitable for a van and trailer.

Please can you let me know if you are competing as soon as possible. We need as many entries as we can get, and also marshals as well of course! Spectators are also welcome, but will probably get roped into take a turn marshalling!

Best Regards

Organisers - Tom & Sue Hynd ( teamnovice@btinternet.com )

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Stonehaven Motor Club Autocross, June 3rd 24 database queries in 0.0108130 seconds