corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Direct Debit - Pipex

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Direct Debit - Pipex
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th May 07 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A While ago, I phoned up all the companys that are receiving direct debits from be - to switch all my payments to another account, all going out on the same day.

Every company did it - and the payments go out from the correct account on the correct day - apart from Pipex.

I've not payed out any money since switching over - yet according to their website - my last invoice was on 27/04/2007, the next being due on the 27/05/2007.

These dates are correct, however no money has been taken. Would their invoices be listed on their website if I owed them money, or do they think i'm paying. I don't want to let this carry on for months incase I get stung all at once with payments and/or getting a bad mark on my credit record

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
topshot_2k
Banned

24th May 07 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you phoned them to confirm new details?
Kyle T
Premium Member

24th May 07 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah - i know they've listened to what I said - because the invoice date is what we agree'd on

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

New Poll