corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » how much are carlton delta front bumpers??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much are carlton delta front bumpers??
keninski

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above and where can i get one from??
buckley

20th Feb 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 160 from carlton
rollin

20th Feb 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt u have a well nice jap front?
keninski

20th Feb 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i did mate. it will be up for sale soon. pics will be up after the weekend.
StuartVRS

20th Feb 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carlton Automotive bumpers are not very well made, i know a few people who have had them and they all said they were poor, as i was gonna get one for my old fiesta mk4. Your choice mate, id be interested to see what it looks like if ya get it on your motor mate, never know they may have improved
Kris TD

20th Feb 03 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are sh1t, mine took ages to fit, mate has one for his clio and its 2 inchs out round the wings.
corsa120

20th Feb 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shows how much u all no i got my carlton delta evo it came in good condition never neede much prepping which is a big bonus!, i was delt very well and my order took 3 days to come! on arrival it took 20 minutes trim and fit (if u have the correct kit eg tools) and now looks and fits better than my standard bumper, and the glassfibre is thick making it strong unlike some other bumpers ive had the pleasure of working with so i give them a 10 out of 10 but thats me! 1 more thing is the bumper is not warped or out of shape in anyway at all its perfect! my mates aggresser bumper is fucking terrible its noticibly warped and the karnage bumper is not as good as ccm seem to make out my friend had alot of trouble with it
Kris TD

20th Feb 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

proves how much you know ???

mate, ive done everything on my car, repsrya the lot, fitted plenty of body parts and that carlton one is sh1t, it was a good mould, but it was just the wrong bloody shape, under the headlights was esspecially bad, althought mine now fits amazingly well, no gaps anywhere.
vauxtillidie

20th Feb 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinkin of gettin the carlton front for my corsa, mite not bother now if there so much trouble
corsa120

20th Feb 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are not trouble!!!!!!! i think there good took me 20 minutes "only" to trim and fit mine if u want pics i got some before the thing was fitted and after!!!!!!
i no too kris as i ive fitted the karnage kit and the combat kit and combat 2 and ultimate velocity and various other bumpers and things to other cars like renault gt turbo's etc i work in bodyshop at the weekend and the boss there was quite impressed how little work my bumper needed to some and i think he should no he's fitted bodykit after bodykit and there good as they paint the halfords touring cars and peugout rally cars so think he does no got his number if u need it m8
Kris TD

20th Feb 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well your mould is obviously better than mine, there was no way i could ever get mine on, let alone look right without cutting loads off and using plenlty of filler to reduce the huge gaps everywhere.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » how much are carlton delta front bumpers?? 23 database queries in 0.0132401 seconds