corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » richbrook handbrake help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author richbrook handbrake help
BigSte

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just got my richnrook handbrake handle........I can't get the old one off tho. How do u do it?
essexracer

20th Feb 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to slide it off, it wont twist off, as there is a rail that it SLIDES on and off with....just give it sum really good pullin, should come off easy!

james
dig dave2811

20th Feb 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THAT didnt work for me i used a hack saw to get it off did the same for me gear knob
DJP

22nd Feb 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hacked mine off... but afterwards loadsa peeps told me i should have heated it with a hairdryer so it'll expand and then it should slide off easier...
dig dave2811

22nd Feb 03 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOT AS MUCH FUN THOUGH
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Feb 03 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I too had to saw my old hadbrake off! And then shortly afterwards while fitting the richbrook one I lost the grubscrew Nuff said..........!

JILL

New Poll