corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » www.corsasport.co.uk number plates

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author www.corsasport.co.uk number plates
djcraig19

User status: Offline
5th Jun 07 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, my mate has just got hold of a number plate printer and I can make CorsaSport number plates for anyone that would like them. I can do them in a variety of fonts, with different colour borders for about £35 a pair to your door with next day delivery!!! Ideal to finish off a show car, road car, or if you just want to show off the fact that you are part of the best Corsa club in the world!!! I can also do standard plates as well as different size plates U2U me for final prices on plates.

STENCIL:

STANDARD:

IMPACT:

EURO STYLE:

DESIGNER BLOCK:

CONCEILIAN:

BODONI:

BATMAN:

BALLOON:

3D:

SLICKER:

[Edited on 06-06-2007 by djcraig19]
djcraig19

6th Jun 07 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
jamesvalver

6th Jun 07 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get caught for this or your fooked! u have to produce v5 etc when u buy a new replacement plate to avoid fraud
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Jun 07 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*** FOR SHOW USE ONLY ***

Then you don't need a V5.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Ben G

6th Jun 07 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesvalver
dont get caught for this or your fooked! u have to produce v5 etc when u buy a new replacement plate to avoid fraud

no1showplates have sent me 3 different sets of number plates with no questions asked makes you think how easy it is to fradulently drive around in another car with your plate!!

the ''for show use only'' bit protects them from laws though, but still, they should at least ask what they are for.

p.s. not trying to distract buisness from you but 35 pounds is a bit expensive for two plates.

[Edited on 06-06-2007 by Ben G]
Kurt

6th Jun 07 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be vary careful, each plate has a small number in the bottom right corner linking it to the people that made it
kaila

6th Jun 07 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i must say nice touch tho as it has are fav club on it corsasport.. 3 bump
djcraig19

9th Jun 07 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling them as show plates. If you decide that you want to use them on-road, then it is your responsibility to make sure that you tell me the correct registration.

p.s. £35 is only a rough estimate, it is probably less than that, but it includes postage (next day) and the different sizes of plate because some of the sizes of reflective backing are more expensive than others.

Also Kurt the number in the corner dos not link you to the person that made it it is a serial number for the plastic bit that the reflectives stick to.
Dan295

9th Jun 07 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was wondering if someone was gonna start selling these, i got mine about 6 months ago and even when i got pulled over the cop wasnt bothered about them. depends who you get though i suppose.

Kurt

11th Jun 07 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i was told that number linked us to our plates
Dan295

11th Jun 07 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
hmm i was told that number linked us to our plates

eh what numbers that then, i havent got a number

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » www.corsasport.co.uk number plates 26 database queries in 0.0106311 seconds