corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Joey Barton to Newcastle

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joey Barton to Newcastle
jr

User status: Offline
5th Jun 07 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done, im so happy for you

still just the same as clubs like villa etc, never go above 4th place, just another also ran like the rest of us in the prem
Mad Moe

5th Jun 07 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And that was our poorest showing in the Premier League caused by a sucession of poor managers. Fair enough I conceed on last seasons performance we where pretty even, I just think we now have the structure in place to pull away from West Ham. As for Comparing West Ham to Spurs you couldn't even compare the two currently
topshot_2k
Banned

5th Jun 07 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
And that was our poorest showing in the Premier League caused by a sucession of poor managers. Fair enough I conceed on last seasons performance we where pretty even, I just think we now have the structure in place to pull away from West Ham. As for Comparing West Ham to Spurs you couldn't even compare the two currently

exactly.
jr

5th Jun 07 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with everything you had written moe, except the bit where you sided with dipshit
Tom

5th Jun 07 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The money west ham are spending etc I think they will finish top 10 this season. I expect tottenham to finish 5th again and newcastle possibly 7th.
jr

5th Jun 07 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw i know where not the same as spurs, as we will never just be regarded as a small team near arsenal
Mad Moe

5th Jun 07 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
i agree with everything you had written moe, except the bit where you sided with dipshit

So are you just blinded by rivalry are do you think that West Ham are currently on a par with Spurs? And just for the record I wasn't siding with anyone it was merely an observation
Mad Moe

5th Jun 07 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The money west ham are spending etc I think they will finish top 10 this season. I expect tottenham to finish 5th again and newcastle possibly 7th.

I'd be very happy with a top 7 finish this coming season, at least then we would know we were heading in the right direction.
jr

5th Jun 07 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
quote:
Originally posted by jr

So are you just blinded by rivalry are do you think that West Ham are currently on a par with Spurs? And just for the record I wasn't siding with anyone it was merely an observation

im currently winding topshot up

other than spurs i think all the other teams are at the same level, i do however belive spurs arent a bigger or better club
Mad Moe

5th Jun 07 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With all the changes, comings and goings and all the money that seems to be pouring into the Premier League I do think we could be in for a very interesting next couple seasons
topshot_2k
Banned

6th Jun 07 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
btw i know where not the same as spurs, as we will never just be regarded as a small team near arsenal

still took the piss at your place
Marc

14th Jun 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally gone through according to SSN.
Conway563

14th Jun 07 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we had to pay the extra £300k he was asking for to city first though

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Joey Barton to Newcastle 24 database queries in 0.0136099 seconds