corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ****C20XE & C20LET steel rods Group Buy ****

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ****C20XE & C20LET steel rods Group Buy ****
rallyman

User status: Offline
   14th Jun 07 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sorted a deal out for steel rods for the c20xe and c20let engines, the price will be inclusive of VAT and delivered to your door with an invoice.

minimum quantity is 20 sets which i can do for £315 inc VAT delivered but if there is enough interest for 30+ sets then i can supply them for £285 inc VAT delivered.

These rods come complete with ARP 2000 rod bolts which alone are about £60.

Pictures will be posted up in the next couple of days.

Payment for these can be paid to myself by credit/debit card, paypal, bank transfer or cheque.

I will take payment in 2 parts, peposit of £100 in approx 14-21 days then request final payment of either £215 or £185 before dispatch.

If all that are interested could please add your names to the list below and state if deposit paid e.t.c.
cheers

Please follow the link below to the group buy

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/320271-%2A%2A%2A%2Ac20xe-c20let-steel-rods-group-buy-%2A%2A%2A%2A.html
rallyman

User status: Offline
16th Jun 07 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ****C20XE & C20LET steel rods Group Buy **** 25 database queries in 0.3686070 seconds