corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16e air pipe vs x16xel one

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16e air pipe vs x16xel one
alan opel

User status: Offline
17th Jun 07 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the process of fitting an x16xe into my nova, someone told me the vectra x16xel air pipe fits better in the nova so i went to scrappy today to get one, took about 2 hours to get it out of the car!, anyway brought it home and it does look a far better design, the pipe is the same diameter throughout, it doesnt get smaller up around the inlet like my x16xe one, anyway just wondering will it help bhp atall? it seems far less restrictive then the xe one? cheers guys.
PaulW

17th Jun 07 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be less restrictive

i noticed a slight difference to mine when changing the intake pipes over
Vaux Lad

17th Jun 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only difference between xel one and xe, is the x16xe one has a stupid, pointless L shape that points down by the steering rack for some unknown reason.
I dont see it making any engine differences tbh, just fits in the engine bay better.
ainsley_brader

17th Jun 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be much better off dumping both and buying my inlet off me instead!

New Poll