corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a front numbplate for my corsa. confused????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a front numbplate for my corsa. confused????
Dan295

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 07 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ritey im getting the swage line and numberplate recess smoothed on my post97 corsa, i personally am looking forward to it and was planning to have a 3/4 sized plate stuck to the offside of the car, however after seeing two cars near me not running front numberplates i though hmmm i wonder the consequences of this. i really dont want to put one in my front window, have any of you guys got any suggestions, or any links to sites that make the plates etc, thankyou....

[Edited on 23-06-2007 by Dan295]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jun 07 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything non-standard like that is going to attract attention. Small size plated in the standard aperture you might get away with, my car had one like then when I bought it and I used it for a bit before needing a proper one for the MOT, but I wouldn't go without a front plate in the right place on a daily drive, its £30 plus the messing you need to do to right it.
marklawton

24th Jun 07 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had no number plate on the front of mine for 10 months, got pulled 4 or 5 times and only got producers but i just got sick of the hassle so have got 3/4 size number plate on. youll will get a £30 fine for having no number plate on and also you will get a £30 fine for having a 3/4 size plate on

[Edited on 24-06-2007 by marklawton]
thegsi

24th Jun 07 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ive got a 3/4 size plate. been pulled a few times and got fines. all depends on whether u want the hassle or if u can put up with it just to have the front end lookin cooler
richc

24th Jun 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see a bloke on the way to work (in his 40's) driving a silver Evo 8 with no front plate, has done for the last 10 months!
Dan295

24th Jun 07 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update: i have ordered a 3/4 sized front with standard text, :s

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a front numbplate for my corsa. confused???? 23 database queries in 0.0141020 seconds