corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rev Counter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rev Counter
TheCam

User status: Offline
25th Jun 07 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The girl has a 1.0 corsa without a rev counter. can i put a instrument panel with a rev counter and if so how do i make it work?

thanx in advance
carnuts

25th Jun 07 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check behind the clocks for the pea green wire if its there its all good if not it aint so easy also the clocks will need to be for a 1.0 12v or the rev counter wont read properly they do do some aftermarket counters which will switch to the 3 pot engine
Fro

25th Jun 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a set of 1.0 12v clocks with rev counter if you are interested. Not sure if its just plug and play or if you still need the pea green wire?
TheCam

25th Jun 07 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the mileage on the clocks fro?
a wont see her til tomoro night then i'l check if that wire is there or not,

New Poll