corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Keeping Engine Alive ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Keeping Engine Alive ?
Sunz

User status: Offline
25th Jun 07 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did a post before cannot find it now
I wanted to change my head gasket and also fit a new cam belt before fitting my manifold and new exhaust.

I was wondering if cam belt and head gasket would be in a haynes manual.
I know it will destroy my engine if i fuck this up but i need to learn just so i know..

I know i will need a full head, rocker cover gasket set and a new cam belt any other things i would need apart from the basic engine oil, oil filter and coolant ?

And has any one used a locking tool for the cam belts and is there one for a corsa 93 1.4 8v sri Old skool #

Just looking for some info really
thanks

New Poll