corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » a couple of questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a couple of questions
craig_s

User status: Offline
   25th Jun 07 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. i'm sure i have seen aftermarket rev counters that have a rev limiter built in.if there is such a thing how would it work on an engine with adjustable dizzy and coil setup?

2. what managment would be best and cheapest for running bike carbs on a c20xe?and what price am i looking to pay?

cheers

New Poll