corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Phase1 Renault 19 16v with a few mods, low mileage, and MOT.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phase1 Renault 19 16v with a few mods, low mileage, and MOT.
rustwagon

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 07 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its got to go unfortunately due to an up and coming move to Brighton. Just had the headgasket put on it and a new cambelt aswell as an oil and filter and water change.

Ignore the fact its not clean, i threw some water over it but its still in need of a polish!

SPEC

Phase 1
White
MOT September
SORN'd
Genuine 62/63k miles
17" Alloys Black with 6 Spoke, good low pro tyres on each.
Lowered (Not sure by how much, has stickers for torsion tuning in the windows so perhaps done proffesionally but no reciepts to prove)
Apparently Chipped
K&N Air Filter/Oil Breather
Scorpion Stainless cat back exhaust
Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Few little dings on the bonnet and wings nothing horrific though as to be expected really with the age of the car. Think there is a little bubbling on a rear arch, from what ive seen underneath looks good no holes.
At the minute ive just to put the head sheild on the exhaust, and cambelt covers.

I would say this car is in good condition for its age compared to others that i've seen. However it does need a good run out to clear the plugs and dust off the brakes also the head shields have not been put on yet as i did not have time to do these before my move and the car is situated in Basingstoke but as im sure you are aware these arent big jobs at all to do just a few nuts.

£550

r_perrin@hotmail.co.uk

Calling me will get a much faster reply as i no longer have direct email access.

Cheers

Rob

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Phase1 Renault 19 16v with a few mods, low mileage, and MOT. 25 database queries in 0.0101430 seconds