corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Astra Coupe Bertone Edition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Astra Coupe Bertone Edition
badboysxi

User status: Offline
28th Jun 07 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunatly the time has come to sell my coupe, as I have been accepted onto an apprenticeship and have to take a big cut in wages. This car has been so well looked after by what I would describe myself as a vauxhall enthusiast. It had two oil and filter changed, also the spark plugs have been changed twice, had a new rocker cover gasket when it was removed for the new cams. Its always run on the recommended high octane fuel (v-power), red-ex fuel supplement used monthly, and every weekend its treated to a full valet, inlcuding a full polish.

Here is the spec list, am sure I have missed a few things off, and below that some pics of the last show it went to.

2001 Vauxhall Astra Coupe Bertone Edition
2.2 Naturally asperated
57,000 (low milage)

Engine

Z22SE, Vectra C deaisel air intake, courtenay sport panel filter, dibias fast road cams, courtenay remap, pre-cat removed, bastuck exhaust system, car was last rolling roaded at courtenay sport at 163 bhp, and 159.6 lb ft @ 4381 which I ahve the paperwork to prove. Because of the torque it is a very quick car, i have raced alot of the old C20LET's and beat them, and the other week i raced an astra gsi turbo (ZLET) and kept up with it. The engine also has a colourcoded engine covers, carbon fibre filler cap, stainless steel bonnet lifters, battery cover, relay covers and reservior cover.

Transmission

Standard gear box and clutch

Suspension

Lowered 60mm and standard dampers and shocks

Brakes

Standard brakes with painted calipers

Wheels and Tyres

17" Omega Elite alloys with opel centre caps and 215.40 falken tyres (near enough brand new)

Exterior

Uprated Irmscher front lights, opc grille, sprayed lower grile, front bumper respayed, ibiza front splitter, smoked side repeaters, Irmscher bonnet extention, Imrscher rear spoiler, opel / opc badges.

Interior

Standard trim, painted centre console, traction control button fitted, chrome heater rings

Ice

Apline head unit, standard speakers, diamond audio amp, 2 x pioneer subs 3000w peak

I'm sure theres a few bits I havee missed off. I have owned the car for just over a year and recieved it in standard from apart from the lowering springs. I've spent about £3500 with receipts for everything, and everything that has been purchased has been brand new.

The car runs like a dream and I have never had a problem with it, thats why I am asking for £5500 for it, and idealy I would like it to go to another enthusiast or someone that will look after it as much as I have, but I am after a quick sale so first come first serve.

The car tax runs out on the 31st August 2007, and the mot runs out on the 4th of march 2008.

If your interested in the car or have any questions my number is 07823889478 (james)

cheers
--DAN--

28th Jun 07 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen this car about and it looks superb on the road and seems immaculate.

Good luck matey.
badboysxi

28th Jun 07 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh same to yours aswell mate, good luck with the sale, cheers
j10E W

28th Jun 07 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the omega wheels look really good

good luck with selling it
badboysxi

2nd Jul 07 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
badboysxi

8th Jul 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump ^^^^^^
badboysxi

11th Jul 07 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a very quick sale, seen car I want, will accept £5000 cash
--DAN--

11th Jul 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a bargain.
badboysxi

14th Jul 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpty bump
SAL
Premium Member

14th Jul 07 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another good looking coupe good luck with the sale
badboysxi

14th Jul 07 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers just hope it sells

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Astra Coupe Bertone Edition 25 database queries in 0.0101881 seconds