corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting a GSI splitter onto a pre97 bumper..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting a GSI splitter onto a pre97 bumper..
pdwhelan

User status: Offline
14th Jul 07 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible without butchering anything? If so what has to be butchered, the bumper, the splitter or both?

Considering fitting my GSI one onto the sport to give it a different appearence. But when it comes to sorting the GSI out i want to put it back. I still have 100% decided on what i'm going with the GSI. I'm keeping the sport as its my GF's and she is giving it me back when seh has a new car.

Might just fit the GSI kit on the Sport except the side skirts and have them sprayed black along with the irmy skirts (thats just a thought for the future though
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
14th Jul 07 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adapt the bumper to suit the splitter

New Poll