corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best lights, and badboy boots...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best lights, and badboy boots...
Roffo

User status: Offline
18th Jul 07 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First, what are the best rear lights for a black corsa, currently have lexus but want a euro theme, so do you rekon tinted, smoked or standard? pics??

and secondly, how do you get a badboy boot done, is it a welding job? i've seen those 'brows' on ebay but think they look s**t.
if its welding would i just take it to the bodyshop and say 'do me a badboy boot?' or do i need a pic or sumthin.

cheers guys.
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
18th Jul 07 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly dont have any other rear lights then standard honstely lexus lights ruin a car especially black (no offence ment there) tinted ones are ok i can stand them but still think standard ones if your going euro,

And you dont want a bad bot boot for euro look its all about the lines and curves and REALLLLLY LOW you want to smooth all you can and make subtle changes,

If you do want a bad boy boot your best to go to a good welder / body shop with dimensions and pictures this will make it all so much easier cut templates out in opaper and put against your boot edhe to get dimensions and shape ect

[Edited on 18-07-2007 by SXI - Matt]

New Poll