corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speaker help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speaker help
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Aug 07 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been out in my car, listening to some music, at a fiarly high volume evrything is fine, i stop the car get out go in the shop, come back to the car and start it, music wont play. HU is fine it is working as normal , i.e. skips tracks fastforwards so that isnt the problem just no sound, do the speakers come off a seperate fuse? i have 4 infinity speakers coming straight from the HU as my amp isnt working so may have blown a fuse for the speakers? any ideas?
Toby
Premium Member

5th Aug 07 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know before i go mental and decide to take out all wires and fuses and bits of dash and then get stuck so i am unable to put all the stuff back together
ali_corsa

5th Aug 07 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine did the same had no sound coming out of all the speakers, have you gota fuse running to the battery for the amp? if that isnt blown and checked the others you may have done what i done blown a speaker n it triggered none of my other speakers to work
Toby
Premium Member

5th Aug 07 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my amp isnt running the speakers, they are coming off my HU as my amp is foobared, do the speakers run off any other fuse other than the fuse in the HU? i recokn im just guna go round the car and plug in my spare speakers into them all and see if i get sound this may identify the broken speaker/s
Toby
Premium Member

5th Aug 07 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fixed the problem, turns out the connection was a bit loose from the tweeter to the speaker as i dropped the window the window had broke the connection and stoipped music in all speakers which surprised me but it happend all is good and im happy

New Poll