corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » (NOV)2000 BLACK ASTRA VAN FULL 2004 ASTRA GSi Z20LET CONVERSION (CRASH DAMAGED!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author (NOV)2000 BLACK ASTRA VAN FULL 2004 ASTRA GSi Z20LET CONVERSION (CRASH DAMAGED!)
Robbie

User status: Offline
31st Jul 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale one crash damaged(medium front) Vauxhall Astra MK4 van with full 2004 Astra GSi Turbo Conversion
UN-RECORDED(ie third party so the insurance company have not been notified)
I had a late night fight with a roundabout, 3 traffic signs and a wall after slipping in the wet or a possible a diesel spill???
I would suggest that if anybody buys it it is best to use it for the parts and scrap it,it may not be a rightoff but it doesn't look too healthy and my head doesn't feel too healthy either.
It will need to be wynched away as its not rolling.
HAS FULL STANDARD Z20LET CONVERSION FROM A 2004 ASTRA GSi TURBO,This included alloys,suspension,front &rear discs,leather front and rear seats,interior,Z20LET 2.0 turbo engine etc
The mileage before the crash is 37,700(approx),I have last years MOT reading mileage at 29,731.
The V5 reads van as 2000cc petrol,i will be weighing the tax in.
The engine was i believe standard (204bhp)apart from a Courtenay dump valve and Blue Samco hose.
Please email me for pictures or if i send them to someone if they could be so kind as to upload them as i don't know how to do it.
If anybody is serious about buying then it would be best to come and take a look and make me an offer as it is,the engine looks fine but the radiator and intercooler like like their damaged,there was an oil leak underneath after the crash possibly sump or gearbox damage i really don't know,the front axle is on the ground and one of the alloys is completely f**ked.
i will be putting it on ebay at some point in the very near future should a good enough offer not come in,i paid £4500 for the van in April.
Bobby.
My email address is Bobbygee01@aol.com
I'm located in Halifax West Yorkshire.
Robbie

31st Jul 07 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to mention both airbags went off!!(one in my face-OUCH)
BeArDy

31st Jul 07 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price and Photos mate
Robbie

1st Aug 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent
Robbie

2nd Aug 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VAN WILL BE PUT ON EBAY IN A WEEK OR SO,PLEASE ANYBODY WHO HAS U2U'ed ME LET ME KNOW YR EMAIL ADDY AS I'M UNABLE TO POST PICS ON HERE,
I've been told tonight its not a right off and would cost approx £1200-£1500 to put right but i don't now have the time or the incentive as i've got a DR10 on my licence,
Bobby.
ainsley_brader

2nd Aug 07 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the base price?
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

3rd Aug 07 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics please to mwr1985@aol.com
Robbie

6th Aug 07 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The van has been listed on ebay and is due to start tonight at 20.00pm,i will send a link to it later once its started,i have had so much interest that i think this is the best way forward to make it fair to everybody.
Postcode for viewing is HX3 7JH.Please email me at Bobbygee01@aol.com to arrange viewing or see ebay ad.Thankyou.
Bobby.
Robbie

6th Aug 07 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280140900500

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » (NOV)2000 BLACK ASTRA VAN FULL 2004 ASTRA GSi Z20LET CONVERSION (CRASH DAMAGED!) 25 database queries in 0.0121272 seconds