corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey, how would you go about doing this???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hey, how would you go about doing this???
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   3rd Mar 03 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea why, but the other night I had the most random dream... I dreamt that I met up with a girl that I haven't seen since yr 6 lol...(yr 13 now) It was completely random.

I have no idea why I started dreaming it, and the girl in the dream didn't even look anything like I remembered her to look like (not that i can even remember)...

Anyway, getting back on track... It got me thinking, it'd be pretty cool to track down some of those people that you were at school with in primary school or whatever and see what they're up to now adays?

So how would you go about doing this? there's friends reuinited but its mostly aimed at older people as its pointless making an entry when you've only just left a school...

I could just imagine it now - if I tracked some of the people down it'd be like 'Jesus, your completely different...' and they'd probably say 'who are you?' hehe...

Its well weird now though, coz since that dream I'm well curious to find out what she's up to because she disapeared before yr 7 (moved away) ... where as I still know most of the people from that school since they're all local.

The difference between that and say in 5 years time tracking down what happened to people from my secondary school is that they will probably be pretty similar to how you remember them. Where as tracking down people u knew when you were really tiny would be pure jokes - since they would be completely different, with their own completely different lives...

I'm not sure whether I'd wanna meet any of them if I tracked them down though, since we were all little kids - and thats hardly how I'd want to be remembered Where as tracking down people from secondary school everyone knew each other really well...

It's hard to explain,

Anyone get what I mean by all this? Anyone had the same sort of urges to find out what people they knew when they were a lot younger are doing now? and if so how did you track em down?

Paul J

charcoalgrill

3rd Mar 03 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno, friendsreunite.com
i thought was a good 1.
i always see people from bris that i used to go to school with, in fact saw 4 ppl in town last week. i often see people and all my old mates, although 1 of em went to the place in teh sky due to leukimeia:-(
IntaCepta

3rd Mar 03 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i've also found out recently one of my mates have passed on. its really shocking realising that peeps u really knew have gone!

www.friendsreunited.co.uk
is good.
other than that i'm not sure.

I still live near my infants/juniors/secondary schools so i see em about, mostly down the local lol
Paul_J

3rd Mar 03 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I still see most of them about, just some I haven't seen for like 5/6 years...
nik

3rd Mar 03 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell! signed upto friendsreunited and theres 85 people from my school year sent a few emails so prob go out for a few drinks with the lads
FrankP

3rd Mar 03 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to get teased at school so i only dream of burning them all!!! one by one, and Ms. Brandy my grade 5 teacher, i dream of slowly ripping her fingernails off slowly and all those kids pointing at me. ARGH!!!! i'm still in therapy but things are going well, the doctor said i can physically interact with other people any day now.
stuyw

3rd Mar 03 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont u get charged to send an email with friends reunited
Tommy

3rd Mar 03 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they charge you , bloody cheeck aint it. I found one m8 and he turned out to be gay

[Edited on 03-03-2003 by Tom_H]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey, how would you go about doing this??? 23 database queries in 0.0089121 seconds