corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Tigra/Calibra special edition alloys, 195/45 nearly new yokohama a539's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15" Tigra/Calibra special edition alloys, 195/45 nearly new yokohama a539's
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
21st Aug 07 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title.

4 x 6x15" ET49 alloys, Vauxhall ones which came on special edition Tigras (bermudas or something? lol) and some Calibras (think they were on later 4 stud calibra sports) - not often seen on Corsas, I fancy a change you see.

The wheels aren't mint I'm afraid but they're by no means terrible. Slight kerbing and couple of scratches on spokes on a couple and if we're being picky the laqcuer in places has bubbled and let some brake dust in but they do still look very tidy when clean!

The best bit is the fact they've got brand new (as good as) Yokohama A539 tyres on there, 195/45 size so ideal for Corsas! They've been on for about... a thousand miles to be honest so at worst 7mm tread is on there.

Will have to take some close up pics but looking for £150 collected. The tyres alone are worth that so free set of wheels! lol

Wheels are in Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands. WILL NOT POST! Too much hassle

Until I take some pics....

click these for big pics of them on the car so you can see what they're like on Corsas:

http://www.illusional.co.uk/stuff/wheels1.jpg
http://www.illusional.co.uk/stuff/wheels2.jpg

£150
Stokie Dave

23rd Aug 07 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Stokie Dave

28th Aug 07 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

[Edited on 28-08-2007 by Stokie Dave]
bieransri

28th Aug 07 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm tempted by these
Stokie Dave

28th Aug 07 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worth it for the tyres
Stokie Dave

28th Aug 07 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of the wheels and tyre tread at this link guys, individual pics. not washed them just wiped them so with a proper wash they'd come up loads better but condition is good enough really few lil kerb marks and nicks on a couple of the wheels spokes but the tyres as you can see are great!

http://www.illusional.co.uk/tigrawheels
R4LY_5LG

28th Aug 07 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you consider swap for cav gsi wheels?
Stokie Dave

29th Aug 07 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you'd have asked me a day ago i'd have said yeah but ive got new wheels lined up now mate gutted be loosing me yokos but cant be arsed get them swapped lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Tigra/Calibra special edition alloys, 195/45 nearly new yokohama a539's 25 database queries in 0.0125799 seconds