corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shocks are stiff?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what shocks are stiff?
gsirick

User status: Offline
1st Sep 07 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just want to no what shocks are pretty stiff as i need stiffer rear shocks for my gsi so my wheels dont scrub.
ainsley_brader

1st Sep 07 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my avos were very stiff
Gregor

1st Sep 07 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

g max but the ride is teeth chattering
gsirick

1st Sep 07 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got spax on at the moment but they are the old type before the krypton gas type came out, and they are to soft (ride is very bouncy)
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

1st Sep 07 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gaz adjustable rears. £140 a pair to cs members (180 rrp) and can be valved to any damping rate you require. Much better than any other rear damper available:

just remeber that you need to match the damping rate to the spring poundage otherwise you will have some odd handling issues. I can supply springs to match if required.

New Poll