corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got in!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got in!!!
Carlos_UK

User status: Offline
   4th Mar 03 at 03:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've just got in from going out for my brothers 18th (he got kicked out of liquid and went home early, lightweight!) and wanna know, I have this female friend who i fancy the pants off and have danced wih her all nite and she kept touching me (wahey) where do you girls stand on "plutonic" frineds with blokes that you know almost love you!! (can you tekk I'm steaming ) if you're mot interested do you lead them on and break their hearts, or do you make it clear? otherwise if you returned there affection how would you do this? I'm well pissed and feel like ringimg her to express my feelings which she already knows but don't wanna ruin our friendship!!!! heeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppp! Sorry if my spelling is shit but i canhardly stand, let alone use a keyboard! P.s. big it up to the corsa massive!!!!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

4th Mar 03 at 03:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well glad to see someone has had a good night girls seem to find it easier to be close mates without relationships than guys do for some reason but then if i understood girls i would write a book and make millions............................................ Like that's gona happen they are too complicated
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney CorsaSport Moderator/Organiser : Scotland

stoneyginger@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to sign up for Premium Membership
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk
Hintz

4th Mar 03 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get her really pissed, that way all her inhibitions vanish....leaving the door open for you to turn it round from friendship to relationship

Or one night stand

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got in!!! 23 database queries in 0.0111561 seconds