corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Paul's "mini" Clear out, gsi bumper skirts, mhws, and more

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paul's "mini" Clear out, gsi bumper skirts, mhws, and more
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
   2nd Aug 07 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well guys n gals just trying to get rid of some bits n bobs iv got lying around.

prices dont include postage and large items would need to be collected or a courier/collection arranged

thank you please

i am open to offers just got to put prices due to rules ...

boot lock surround (can provide lock) £10

GSI spoiler in primer (would need re doing) with gsi boot attachment (black bit) £45

Corsa b 3door boot lid slight scratch but no rust with window, wiper motor. £40

Set of corsa b Doors in apache oange, would need to be repainted, little rust under whee wind mirror is fixed. more pics can be taken if req. £20 each

random but full set of course fishing tackle loads of pics in garage more can be provided in req along with full list of items, would rather sell as whole but coul dsplit for right price. £400

Corsa b gsi arden blue front bumper with fogs, (i dont have loom buit will provide witing to put to sicdelights) - 180

corsa b arden blue front bumper v grill style - £40

(please note only sellign one bumper not both)

Petrol cap with key £10

petrol flap £10

orange side repeares £4

Variouse videos £3 each

Vauxhall Nova/corsa 1.2 8v water pump (may fit corsa) brand new still sealed £15

Vauxhall Nova/corsa 1.2 8v speedo cable for one with with rev couter brand new from vaux had to be imported fom germany £15

Corsa B speaker adapters for front doors £5

Corsa b exhaust conector for 1.0 12v its about 6" long never used cost £15 part vx506 £5

Jaguar Box set, iv never seen these for sale or in a jag garage (i may be wrong) i won it at college for designing a key fob for xtype or being runner up neway haha, has variouse posters 2 videos and a book all in a goood sturdy black box. offers as i say rare as never ever seen one like it

gsi side skirts and arches, passenger l piece and jack covers missing - £40

need all this gone so open to offers

[Edited on 21-09-2007 by paul.mitchell1984]

also set of black mhw's they cost me 125 a few month back and were on the car for about a wek, they were 2nd hand but are in mint condition, £100

[Edited on 21-09-2007 by paul.mitchell1984]
marshygsi

2nd Aug 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the exhaust connector
paul.mitchell1984

3rd Aug 07 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpety bump
paul.mitchell1984

21st Sep 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Paul's "mini" Clear out, gsi bumper skirts, mhws, and more 25 database queries in 0.0091479 seconds