corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Win TV Software

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Win TV Software
ed

User status: Offline
21st Sep 07 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Hauppauge WinTV card and I want to use it to route my Sky through to my PC so I can watch TV shows on my spanky new 22" monitor. But the software is utter shite on it. I used to run Vista and Windows Media Centre seemed to be a pretty nice program, but now I'm running XP again i'm in need of some software to use with the card, can you get holed if Windows Media Centre on it's own or do you have to buy XP MCE? Is there better software available?

New Poll