corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mourinho leaves chelsea!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mourinho leaves chelsea!!
mattwhite

User status: Offline
21st Sep 07 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rumours that couple of players could rebel against the club now and ask to move.

Could mean that ballack gets more games now aswell. But im thinking maybe Drogba and Lampard will be off now...

As a Liverpool supporter i am pleased that Chelsea havn't got Jose in charge but its a shame for the Premier League because he was such a big character
Nath

21st Sep 07 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jose used to amuse me in the early days, but his egg rant the other day was just plain strange.
Jill
Premium Member

21st Sep 07 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just been searching the chelseafc.com archives and found this:

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~986873,00.html

"The way of a manager leaving the club by deciding to walk away, no chance! I will never do this to the Chelsea supporters. There are only two ways for me to leave Chelsea. One way is in June 2010 when I finish my contract and the club doesn't give me a new one. It is the end of my contract and I am out. The second way is for Chelsea to sack me. There is not a third way"

Pushed out definitely IMO hence why they have given him such a substantial payout.

JILL
Cosmo

21st Sep 07 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
Pushed out definitely IMO hence why they have given him such a substantial payout.

Yup, mentioned this yesterday.

If it was a joint or his decision it would of mean a small payout. The fact its been said to be between £16m and £20m+ shows that he was sacked!
strick206

21st Sep 07 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed, was definately sacked, no doubt about it

mutual agreement would not mean 20 million quid payoff
Jill
Premium Member

21st Sep 07 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Jill

Yup, mentioned this yesterday.

If it was a joint or his decision it would of mean a small payout. The fact its been said to be between £16m and £20m+ shows that he was sacked!

Yeah I really don't know how the poor man is going to cope on that amount tbh, after all he's got a wife and two kids to think about. I think he may have to become a two-job person now

JILL
Hammer

21st Sep 07 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've read £10 million in a few places, surely far more realistic?

I don't know how he's going to survive on such a pittance
Cosmo

21st Sep 07 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I've read £10 million in a few places, surely far more realistic?

he had 3yrs left on £5m+ a season, so I expect will def be over £10m.
Tom

21st Sep 07 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree 100% with robbo, abramovic may aswell anounce himself as the boss, don't get me wrong I hated mourinho but he wasn't being left to run the club and more importantly the players how he wanted.

Hopefully they'll get guss hiddink and get relegated tbh
DR11
Banned

22nd Sep 07 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno why all the chelsea fans are worrying. This Avram Grant chap looks pretty Kosher to me.....

DBenson

22nd Sep 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DR11
This Avram Grant chap looks pretty Kosher to me.....

Did anyone else see him on ssn last night at the press conference, just saw the higlights as I was gettin ready to go out last night. Got a random message off jill about it as well They were asking grant if he only got the job because he is roman abramovichs friend and he kept evading the questions. And when he was asked if he should have got the job even though not having any proper english prem managerial experience (portsmouth doesn't count cos he was director of football there) and his body language really wasn't happy about that question. Kenyon and that other guy Buck (?) also were quite clever with their evasion of answering questions too at times. Seems like grant was bought in as the "director of football" with the plan of him taking over from mourinho all along
p

22nd Sep 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst. decision. ever.
DR11
Banned

23rd Sep 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DBenson
quote:
This Avram Grant chap looks pretty Kosher to me.....

Did anyone else see him on ssn last night at the press conference, just saw the higlights as I was gettin ready to go out last night. Got a random message off jill about it as well They were asking grant if he only got the job because he is roman abramovichs friend and he kept evading the questions. And when he was asked if he should have got the job even though not having any proper english prem managerial experience (portsmouth doesn't count cos he was director of football there) and his body language really wasn't happy about that question. Kenyon and that other guy Buck (?) also were quite clever with their evasion of answering questions too at times. Seems like grant was bought in as the "director of football" with the plan of him taking over from mourinho all along

You obviously dont get the pun in my post
--DAN--

23rd Sep 07 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dunno why all the chelsea fans are worrying. This Avram Grant chap looks pretty Kosher to me.....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mourinho leaves chelsea!! 24 database queries in 0.0107372 seconds