corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The GSi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The GSi
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there people

some people may know this car, i bought off leon AKA leroy back in august, the car was a catorgory D write off from what i were told, a transit reversed into the car and bent the slam panel down, the only problem being is the cars in deal and i live on sheppey, so me and the ole man bent the slam panel back and affixed the bumper and fitted the exhaust bk on to drive home, had a load of bits from leon, so once home fished out all the bits id got with it including front gsi bumper and fog lights and splitter, original seats as calibra leather were fitted, the next day passed so i made a start on swapping my sxi door cards and black trim out of my black sri and returned the black car to standard, once swapped over had the front bumper and full set of skirts (bought from blue_bullet) sprayed and fitted, finally had the insurance cert through to tax it at last, after swapping all my sounds over etc i made a start of swappin the gsi wheels for my fox wheels,
shauny bizzle

3rd Oct 07 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whilst fittin the skirts my drivers wheel arch has come off and requires stickin bk on, have now fitted punto rear wiper and zafira gear knob a few weeks passed and i decided to buy a tigra scuttle panel and mud flaps for the bk, the plan is now to get my delocked vectra handles sprayed and another bonnet to badboy myself and have a few other little bits sprayed and the windows tinted and maybe have an inlet manifold fitted soon lol, ive had rear boot lock surround paint as well as the roof rails colour coded by my ole man lol, ive lost a jackin cover n all done a few little mods the other day like blue mfd bulbs and interior light bulbs,

[Edited on 03-10-2007 by shauny bizzle]
shauny bizzle

4th Oct 07 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The GSi 24 database queries in 0.0094650 seconds