corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Virgin media

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Virgin media
WATSON

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a house on my own but move back to my parents this weekend i have had virgin media tv and internet for 3months now but as al be going back to my parents house i have no need for the internet and tv how do i get out the contract
ssj_kakarot

3rd Oct 07 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think you can, will probs be able to pay the rest of the contract out upfront though.

or move the service to your parents house, either way your in a 12 month contract.
Welsh Dan

3rd Oct 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup
Minimum 12 months contract I think, so you'll either have to move it, or pay the rest of it
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you are moving to an area that doesn't cater for VM, you will have to see out the rest of the contract mate
WATSON

3rd Oct 07 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balls
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the bright side, as ssj said, you can have the services moved. And if they tell you it'll cost money to get it installed, say balls to that I want you to waver the fee (which can be done).
WATSON

3rd Oct 07 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt be able to as my mum and that are in a NON cable area as there new houses plus they have sky anyway
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Oct 07 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait the new house is a non cable area? Call up, they will ask for a postcode, and if that is correct then the contract will be canceled. As they can't keep their end of the bargain (giving you the services) so the contract is therefore void and you won't owe a penny m'lad
ssj_kakarot

4th Oct 07 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
Wait the new house is a non cable area? Call up, they will ask for a postcode, and if that is correct then the contract will be canceled. As they can't keep their end of the bargain (giving you the services) so the contract is therefore void and you won't owe a penny m'lad

do you have to show proof of the address change or something? surely every one could this if you didnt lol.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Oct 07 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann

do you have to show proof of the address change or something? surely every one could this if you didnt lol.

Yeah you have to show them proof of the new address, and if it is out of a cable area, it will be canceled

New Poll