corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mature Students.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mature Students.
Phil Hall

User status: Offline
6th Mar 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At what age can you become a mature student? I had the grades but never went, I just wanted to piss about and get a car and have money, so I got a FT job. Now im comming 24 and a bit wiser I think I would settle down to study now.
Has anyone else left it a while before going to uni?
Tim
Site Administrator

6th Mar 03 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My flat mate has. He's 24. He's not a 'mature student' but he has declared himself as 'independent' so he gets much more loan etc, blah blah blah....
Phil Hall

6th Mar 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hows that work Tim? Coz I live away from home and support myself but it would be hard to go into FT study and still keep up to date with my financial commitments.
I might just scrap the idea of uni if it was gonna be too much of a strain and go back to do my FPC exams. (financial planning certificate 1,2 + 3.)
I can put myself through them easier while still in my FT job, its alot of study but it can be done in a year and then wealk straight into a £30k + job. I earn about 20k a year at moment with my sales job but there's no corporate ladder for me to climb.
Andy

6th Mar 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Official' age of student maturity is define as over 25 I believe. But as an 'ex-mature' student myself, I can guarantee that you'll have lots of fun and immature times at university even as a mature student
Phil Hall

6th Mar 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I would. I still feel as if im 17.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mature Students. 23 database queries in 0.0107648 seconds