corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » c20let parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let parts
crossleyvxr

User status: Offline
20th Oct 07 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wnated c20let parts just tell me wot u got
steveboyslim

21st Oct 07 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you want ?
I have bearings, seals, gaskets (including the OE spec exhaust gasket), head studs kit, cometic steel gaskets, standard head bolts, standard head gaskets, water pumps, belt kits, alloy front pulleys, oversize pistons, modified heads, piper cams, verniers, steel rods, double valve springs/steel retainers, soild lifters, oil squirt supply and fit, quaife diff supply and fit, plus I rebuild engines.

Steve

PS I am only 15 minutes from you
crossleyvxr

21st Oct 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont a engine head and bottm end complete with timing belt rocker cover and timing belt cover or just the bootm end lol thanx
steveboyslim

21st Oct 07 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will have a freshly built engine less ancillaries,mint standard bores, coscast head, with all the following new parts, rings, oil squirts, glyco bearings, head studs, cometic head gasket,valve stem seals, crank seals,belt kit, water pump, lightened pot flywheel etc and possibly new followers, not sure of price yet but will be £1100+ so send me a message if interested or phone.
Can also supply parts for you to build an XE or LET.

Steve 07973 729 171
crossleyvxr

21st Oct 07 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u got one wot not rebuilt
steveboyslim

22nd Oct 07 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do not have anything not rebuild, although depends what you want, I have enough parts to build up another bare engine but like all the engines available it will need the block boring and a set of oversize pistons, both of which I can source.
I would sugest you phone, or visit me to discuss what you want.

Steve 07973 729 171

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » c20let parts 25 database queries in 0.0106490 seconds