corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Mille Miglias and 17" Khans

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15" Mille Miglias and 17" Khans
colinesmith

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 07 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both these are 4 stud fitting for Nova, Corsa, Astra Mk.1/2/3, Cavalier,Tigra etc.

Set of 15" Mille Miglia Spyders (ET45), in superb condition. Fitted with almost new Kumho Ecsta Supra 195/45 tyres - £150 the set

Also a very nice set of 17" Khan RS-S alloys (ET45) with excellent 205/40 tyres available now at £250

I also have a few odd alloys available, e.g. Astra GSi 15", Astra GTE 14". Please enquire.
======================================
Postage available to England/Wales and most of Scotland for around £35 per set of 4 wheels/tyres. Or you can collect from me near to Coningsby in Lincolnshire.

For more details, please e-mail me;

colinesmith@aol.com

NO U2U's OR REPLIES ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE!
colinesmith

22nd Oct 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ONCE AGAIN - NO U2U messages, you will not get a reply.

E-mail me for a quick response.
nyzrox

25th Oct 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kahns being collected tomorrow! SOLD.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" Mille Miglias and 17" Khans 25 database queries in 0.0092030 seconds