corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who owns a bilstein b10 kit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who owns a bilstein b10 kit?
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 07 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys thinking of getting my hands on some better suspension for the corsa as guy offered me £1600 for it today and i said i wud hold on to it lol

any pictures? just wanna see ride height and that!

any comments on the kit wud be great

cheers rob
andyc1234

7th Nov 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate of mine just got a b10 kit with uprated front springs for his 2.0 and its a fine piece of kit. 50/40 mm but it looks lower than that on the back. not really had much chance to give it some abuse as the gearbox has just died but they feel nice a firm but not a harsh ride. cant get pics of how it sits as its in pieces.

[Edited on 07-11-2007 by andyc1234]
Fad

7th Nov 07 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exceptional kit but a waste on any car with a flawed chasis!

Prolly get not much different results from a set of Gaz or Koni's tbh

Great set up for a real track car...road car or shopping trolley no I would say
corsa_rob

7th Nov 07 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fad with ure fancy cars...good point though mate! but corsa's aint all that bad are they? everthing ive read says u still want one lol
Filby1

7th Nov 07 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the billy yelloys on my 106 gti there great and the front piston is thick as hell..
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th Nov 07 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the piston isnt really any thicker, it seems its thicker due to the fact that the damper is inverted.

the B10 kit is the best budget kit available, we stock them for the corsa and have sold loads of kits on here and always had good reviews on them. we also do a b10 kit with springs to suit a c20xe corsa
Fad

7th Nov 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_rob
fad with ure fancy cars...good point though mate! but corsa's aint all that bad are they? everthing ive read says u still want one lol

Clio is far from fancy

I do love Corsa's as they are cheap good fun, but as soon as you start bolting on fancy suspension kits etc you are not getting value for money IMO as you could get the same results with a lesser kit...then the whole cheap and fun ideals are gone which quite frankly is the only thing Corsa's have going for them!

Just think the money could be spent else where such as braking and tuning as well as suspension.

Oh and I do not under any circumstance want to own another 20XE Corsa however much fun it was back in the day

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who owns a bilstein b10 kit? 23 database queries in 0.0091100 seconds