corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Why does my 4GB SD card...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why does my 4GB SD card...
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 07 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not work with my new camera, when it works in other devices (including other cameras) and a 2GB one does?

The manual doesn't say it can't handle certain card sizes, but it says "card error, please check card for damage" when you switch it on

Cost me £15 and I can't use it
Tim
Site Administrator

2nd Dec 07 at 01:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Camera isn't SDHC compliant (or card isn't)? SD cards bigger than 2Gb are known for having a few compat issues (before SDHC came along)...
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Dec 07 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just looked and the camera has SDHC logo on it, so it seems my greed was my downfall I was only going to buy a 2GB one to start with.
Tim
Site Administrator

2nd Dec 07 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah make sure the 4Gb card is SDHC compliant...
broster
Premium Member

2nd Dec 07 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same problem with one of my 4gb cards.

New Poll