corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betfair question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Betfair question...
AdZ9

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 07 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick question, i'm confused and not sure whats happening.

The other day i won £200 from roulette, i went to withdraw it to my card (need the money for xmas) and in the betfair withdraw thing it said i could only withdrae £130 of it as that was the total i had deposited since ive had the account.... so i withdrew £130 but i've got no record of it in my online banking statement yet, i dont know if thats only because its only been 2 days or so?

But i just read this on betfair.. that it says i have to withdraw the amount ive deposited before i can withdraw 'additional' withdrawls?

Thats the bit i dont understand? Does it mean i'm not going to get that £130 because i had to withdraw it to make the withdrawl/deposit the same? Bit stupid if you ask me
Hammer

23rd Dec 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the phone number on the site Adz mate they're really helpful, i had a courtesy call last week at work and the women was brand new!
AdZ9

23rd Dec 07 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool cheers mate i will do that tomorrow, might go in tomrorow as its only been 2 days and over xmas period might be slow, will have to find out though
strick206

23rd Dec 07 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

takes a few days, not including sundays mate

also, try withdrawing the other 70 now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betfair question... 24 database queries in 0.0093801 seconds