corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 16v C20xe (redtop) engine and 1400 sport engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 16v C20xe (redtop) engine and 1400 sport engine
stef2me

User status: Offline
12th Jan 08 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am thinking of selling my 1400 16v corsa sport engine, or my redtop. i dno what to get rid of, really i want to turbo the 1.4, but i got a redtop lying around so dunno what to do, im guaging intrest in both to make it easier for me 2 choose. The 1.4 is from a 96 sport and has around 66k v.good condition no knocks or rattles quite fast for what it is ! And the redtop has around 95k and is a fantastic engine no smoke, rattles or knockes and if i was to get rid of it, would come with everything you would need to put it straight into a corsa e.g adapter plate, eco pipe,mount etc... and if the price was rite even throw in the exhaust system to save you having to get welding done !

Base price on the 1.4 around 200 but am open to offers
And the base for the redtop i dno soo 1,000,000 gimme a sensible offer

cheers

[Edited on 12-01-2008 by stef2me]

[Edited on 12-01-2008 by stef2me]
stef2me

User status: Offline
12th Jan 08 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and if any 1 has turbo parts for a 1.4 let me kno plz !

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 16v C20xe (redtop) engine and 1400 sport engine 25 database queries in 0.0059850 seconds