corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Project Corsa Sport 1.4 16v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Project Corsa Sport 1.4 16v
AdamJCE

User status: Offline
19th Jan 08 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

acquired my N reg Corsa Sport 1.4 16v last weekend for the sum of £0

85k, 3 door, Smoke Grey, cambelt failure

pictures from when I collected it

AdamJCE

19th Jan 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update for this week:-

Cleared out the boot, cleaned all the interior, absolutely mint for a car its age, well impressed.

Then started work on the exterior:-

AdamJCE

19th Jan 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so far i've debadged and dewipered the car, the next part is to source a replacement engine. I don't want to go for another 1.4 16v ecotec engine so ideally I am looking for either a C20XE or a X20XE - preferably a whole doner car so I can do the project with ease.

I am also wanting to change the front bumper for a facelift one, along with painting the bonnet and roofskin anthracite.

The current wheels will probably end up going, am looking at a set of later spec sport wheels as I have a soft spot for them, want them to be anthracite as well.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

19th Jan 08 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like its going to be a good project.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
16V_1600

19th Jan 08 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't fault a free car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Project Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.0074980 seconds